Tuesday, December 15, 2009

just couldn't wait.

ever since i made the last blog post i've really been talking it up. i kept telling people about my big plans. well needless to say i just couldn't wait to blog again!

so...i thought i would start introducing the whole world to important people in my life.
that's me and the boy. as much as i hate to admit it, we have a great "this is how we met" story. over the summer i lived and worked at the beach. (lucky, i know!) in the mornings i would work at a law office and in the evenings i worked at medieval times.

[sidenote: yes i was in the full costume. no i don't have a picture, but it looked some thing like this]

he also worked at medieval times too (in full costume as well), and he better be thankful i really liked him. i never thought i could take a boy in tights and a tunic seriously. he took me night cat fishing on our first date. for those of you that know me, that is so not my thing, but i was trying to be a good sport so i went along with it. to this day i have a scar on my right ankle from a nasty bug bite from our fishing adventure.

today i was talking to him about starting the blog and he seemed pretty excited about it. i told him i needed to come up with a special name for him and here's what we got: king of the road mainly because of the amount that he has to drive to come see me since we currently live 3.5 hours apart.

he has no idea how much i appreciate all of his driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment