Saturday, March 27, 2010

bucket list.

over the past couple of weeks it has really hit me that i'll be a senior in college next semester.

wow.

where did the time go?!?

my roommates and i have been talking about how we should sit down and make a list of things to do before we graduate. that has got me thinking about my own personal bucket list. i think of things everyday that i'd like to do while i'm young [or at least while i'm still spry enough to get around], so i'm going to try to list all of the things i want to do on my blog. i'm sure i'll have to add some, or even take some away, but i think it'll be a great way of keeping track of things!
  1. climb to the top of the bell tower on campus
  2. tailgate for a carolina football game
  3. go to the daytona 500
  4. go to the harry potter theme park
  5. go to the u.s. virgin islands
  6. go to napa valley
  7. overcome my extreme fear of flying
  8. overcome my extreme fear of water
  9. go to a tim mcgraw concert
  10. go to an eric chruch concert
  11. go to a lady antebellum concert
  12. eat at a five star restaurant
  13. go to bobby flay's mesa grill at the atlantis hotel in the bahamas
  14. get married in my home church
  15. ....with as much carolina blue as possible
  16. name my children names that all begin with the same letter, preferably P
  17. go on a long trip with just my sisters
  18. survive that long trip with just my sisters
  19. learn to sew more than a button back on a shirt
  20. learn to crochet
  21. read 100 books in a year
the list will keep growing, i'm sure, but that's all i've got for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment