Thursday, March 4, 2010

i need a break.

i've been studying all day and right now i want to rip my eyeballs out bc they are hurting from looking at the computer screen for the last 6 hours. [i guess blogging isn't really the best way to fix this problem]

i need to refocus bc my mind is in a million different places right now. [i know blogging is a great fix for that!]

i will be so darn happy when tomorrow at 4:45 rolls around. my week will finally be over and i'll be able to do something that had begun to feel foreign to me: sleep. for those of you that know me, you know that i love to sleep. kotr says he has never met anyone that can sleep for as long as i do, and he's not the only person that's ever told me that.

the reason i haven't had much sleep is because all carolina professors are trying to make spring break seem as far away as possible even though it starts friday afternoon i've had what feels like a million midterms this week. i'll be taking my last one tomorrow at 8am. i'm not too worried about it, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

kotr will be coming on friday afternoon!! he typically comes down on thursday afternoons, but he was lucky enough to get a long-term substitute position in a 6th grade science class. [he told me he gave out lunch detentions today and i couldn't help but laugh when i pictured him actually trying to be mean.]

for spring break i had originally planned to go to the beach and work at medieval times. that didn't go as planned, so now i'll be going home with kotr for a week. i'm a little worried bc his family has never had to endure me for more than a couple of days at a time! wish me luck!!!

okay, i guess i've stalled long enough......................

......back to studying. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment