Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Wish List!

Hello - is there anybody out there?!?  I realize it's been a really long time since I've updated.  Working almost 40 hours a week, going to school full time, planning UNC Dance Marathon and a wedding haven't left me with much extra time for blogging.  That will definitely change next semester!  I'm taking some time off from my internship and I'm only taking one class next semester.  That's the wonderful life of a second semester senior!

Here's a few things I've been eying this holiday season:

 How cute is this?  I found it on Etsy. It would be perfect for keeping my ears warm without messing my hair up! 

Yeah, yeah.  I know these probably won't look that great in a size ten, but they look so comfy!  I know they would be wonderful for the marathon in February!  

I am in love with these Nine West booties.  Actually, I'm just loving all booties these days!

With all this nasty winter weather Chapel Hill has been getting I've decided I've got to have these LL Bean boots.  I'm realizing that I definitely don't have appropriate snow/ice gear!

Honestly if I had to choose my favorite things off my list it would be the headband and the LL Bean boots.  I realize they aren't the most trendy and they wouldn't really make a fashion statement, but I can't catch a break when it comes to walking outside in less-than-favorable conditions!  I walked around with wet feet all day today and it was no fun at all!

On another note, A Charlie Brown Christmas is on ABC right now.  I usually watch this movie with my sissys...can't wait to be home with them!  More importantly, I can't wait to see my fiancé tomorrow!!  I'll have updates from my trip to MD soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment