Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Plans For Christmas Break

I just got back in town after a long weekend in MD with KOTR.  I forgot my camera charger, so I didn't take any pics while I was there.  Major fail.  I had a wonderful time hanging out with KOTR and his cousins.  Now I'm just counting down the days until we see each other again! :-)

As y'all know from my lack of blogging this semester, I've been extremely busy.  Over Christmas break I don't have to do any work or schoolwork.  I have to start planning UNC Dance Marathon, but other than that I'm free!!  Since I've got so much time on my hands, I've compiled a "to-do" list to keep me occupied.
  • Watch the last season of One Tree Hill.
  • Work out at least 4 days a week.
  • Skype with KOTR.
  • Create policy manuals and volunteer schedules for UNC Dance Marathon.
  • Plan a special outing for the next time KOTR comes to NC.
  • Keep my blog updated!
  • Begin invitation list for the wedding.
  • Sleep in!!
We shall see how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment