Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2011 Dance Marathon Overall Committee

Here's that post I promised that doesn't relate to weddings or work!

As y'all know from a previous post I'm on the 2011 Overall Committee for the UNC Dance Marathon.  Our mid-summer progress is due in a week, so it's been on my front burner for the past few days.

I thought now would be a great time to introduce y'all to 13 AMAZING ladies that are all going to do great things for the kids this year!

Sarah Beth: Overall Coordinator 

Olivia: Alumni Relations

Courtney: Business Management

Galen: Campus Fundraising

Cathy: Community Events

B. Rand: Corporate Marketing

Alice: Entertainment

Christine: Event Donations

Bethany: Fundraising Projects

Gracie: Hospital

Emma: Morale

Katie: Outreach

Becca B.: Publicity 

I can't even begin to express to y'all how excited I am to work with these girls over the course of the next 8 months!  I can't wait to form a special bond with each and every one of them.  On that same note...I can't wait to meet Christine--she's been abroad, so I hope to meet her soon!

Y'all better get used to me talking about the girls a lot!!

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have a ball with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU KAYLA!! I just check out your wedding site, which led be to your blog, and what a pleasant surprise :) I am SOOO PUMPEDDD to spend a ridic amount of time with you and the other girls this upcoming year. And I love that we now have an OC Reunion in place for June :)

    SUPER HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the anonymous comment above is me.

    - Emma :)

    ReplyDelete