Monday, June 21, 2010

chug a lug.

Alright y'all, today I'm going to talk about something that pretty little Southern girls aren't supposed to talk about.


I've been trying to be a little more healthy this summer, so I've been trying to drink a lot of water.  By a lot, I really do mean A LOT.  I'll probably refill my bottle 4 to 5 times a day.  So naturally I have to [you know] quite a bit.

As y'all know, I work in an office full of cubicles. So, I just want to put out a public apology to the man that sits in the cubicle right outside the restroom.  I probably walk past/interrupt him 6 times a day.  I know he probably thinks I've got some serious issues.  Promise, I don't!

Maybe it's a sign that I should slow down with the water!?

I don't think I will though...I can really tell a difference in the way I feel!  So once again, man-in-the-cubicle-next-to-the-restroom, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment