Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE dress.

This past weekend I went home to go wedding dress shopping!

I decided to bring my mom, my grandma, my sisters, and my MOH.  My grandma treated us to breakfast at Cracker Barrel before my appointment, and it sure was good!

 3 of 6 bridesmaids (+ me, of course!) waiting for breakfast

the beautiful MOH and myself!

Before the weekend I had looked through a couple bridal magazines and what seemed like thousands of dresses online.  I had decided that I loved the designer Maggie Sottero, but I was trying not to get too attached because I'd heard that most of her dresses started at $1,000 and I just didn't want to spend that much.

I'd heard so many good things about this bridal boutique in Yadkinville and I would highly recommend it!

For what it lacks in the fancy-ness department, it made up for with the bargains!  They had a good selection of dresses.  The best part about it was the wonderful customer service.  I couldn't have asked to be helped by any nicer ladies.  They were great!!

I picked out 7 or 8 dresses, but after I tried on dress number 2, I knew it was THE ONE!!  I just couldn't wipe this cheesy grin off my face:
I had to do a whole bunch of editing to this....I don't want to give KOTR any ideas! ;)

I was so excited because the dress I chose was a Maggie Sottero dress and it didn't cost any where near $1,000!  I was the happiest girl in the world while I had my dress on!  I can't wait to finally wear it for KOTR and see the look on his face!

If KOTR tries to get any of y'all to tell him what it looks like, describe this one to him:
 That will really have him sweating bullets! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment