Tuesday, June 22, 2010

meetings.

At work I am able to interact with all types of people.

Quite possibly one of my most favorite engineers to work with is Machine Safety Dave.  Machine Safety Dave is a Product Manager with the best sense of humor.  I've been lucky to work closely with him because he's been convinced by others in the company to attempt to market Schneider Electric's machine safety products using social media.

Machine Safety Dave recommended Dilbert.  I told him that I'd read the comic strip before and thought I was mildly funny, but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites.  He told me to go back and read it again after working for such a large company, he claimed I would see it in a whole new light...and boy, he was right on the money!

Here's my favorite that I've read so far (especially since we reserve meeting rooms and attend meetings for the majority of the working day):
 

Dilbert.com
[if you can't see three columns you'll have to click the comic to enlarge it]

Maybe if y'all get lucky I'll think of something other than work and the wedding to blog about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment