Thursday, June 17, 2010

ready for the weekend.

Are y'all as ready for the weekend as I am?

Well I am practically jumping up and down because of all the fun things that I get to do this weekend!

Tomorrow KOTR is coming!  I'm so excited, this will be the first time I've seen him in 4 weeks!  Hopefully he'll be here right as I'm getting off work and then we'll be hopping in the car to head to my hometown for the night.

 Aren't I so lucky to be able to call such a pretty place home??

As y'all know from my previous posts, I've been doing a lot of wedding planning.  Last weekend the crew that went dress shopping and I toured this possible venue:

It was really nice and only about 15 minutes away from my house.  I thought I had made up my mind and I even had the event coordinator pencil KOTR and I in for June 11, 2011...but then I discovered this place:
OMG I think I'm in love.  It's a vineyard located in Ronda, NC about 40 minutes away from my house.  Y'all really should check out their website.  The photos on the site are breathtaking.  I can't get enough of them!  While I was at work yesterday I kept the website up all day and every time I got a free second I just sat and stared [and maybe daydreamed a little about my dream wedding!].

I am overjoyed that KOTR gets to tag along to tour the vineyard tomorrow!! [Although if I had to guess I'd say he's not too thrilled.]

And to top it off we're having our engagement photos taken in Chapel Hill on Saturday evening!!!  I'm so happy that a family friend, Jenny [check out her blog!], as agreed to take them!  I know she is going to be great!

Have a good Friday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Could this be any more exciting?!!! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete